This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you are addicted to FB, this question is for u?
12-16-2012, 05:36 PM
If you are addicted to FB, this question is for u?
I just joined FB 2 weeks ago and yes i do think it's fun but.....

If u say u are addicted to FB, what do u do on FB for hours everyday?
I honestly have no idea how some ppl spend for hours on FB everyday unless they are into games ( applications) and play it for hours.
What do u do on FB???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 05:44 PM

facebook chat too

Ads

I like facebook. When I'm logged on, I don't sit there on the facebook page, I open a new tab and surf the Internet. I usually talk to my friends and answer questions when I'm on. That's it. I also have a facebook app on my iPod so I can check it anytime.

BE NOISY watch the fights .

Whenever I get onto the computer I just have to check my facebook. I log on, maybe up date my status, browse my news feed, comment here and there, browse recent pictures, write on peoples walls, maybe facebook chat or send a message. Then I just go about my other stuff on my computer but I still keep the tab open and go back to it if I get a notification. The more friends you have, the easier it is to stay on for hours and hours because your news feed gets really long and busy.

OMG I love FB and everything about it! I look through my messages and comments then I look at the feed and comment on my friends' statuses. I play the 'Blame Game' on Kim Barnes' page which is so much fun. I have added my realtives both near and far as well as my friends from high school and college. I have lots of friends so its always a party! We debate and talk and I also use FB chat for private conversations.
Sometimes I lose hours on Facebook!!!

I deleted mine last month and I find it better without it.
I like the idea of people not knowing where I am and what Im doing. Also, it makes you more popular in the way, where people can't wait to see you. it also makes you more mysterious.