This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the meaning of much in phrases such as"obsessed"much", " twitter much", and "disturbing much"?
10-08-2012, 12:50 PM
What is the meaning of much in phrases such as"obsessed"much", " twitter much", and "disturbing much"?
I mean I dont get it!Well I guess girly girls use it most, but I dont get it at all, so what does it mean. ??/???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 12:58 PM

It's sarcastic, meaning "---- much?". Like when somebody falls someone might say "Walk much?". As for the phrases you've described, it means the person is obsessed with someone/something to the point where it's creepy or stalkerish.

Ads

ive never really thought about that! i guess it would mean alot, excessive.
like if you say twitter much, youd mean someones twittering too much.
same with obsessed much, overly obsessive.

In those sentences "Much" kind of means: a lot.

usually sarcastic for example obssed much? means your obvieously completely obsessed with w/e your talking about for example if someone was like omg i love watching the hills its the best show ever i can get enough of it...and they just keep going on and on someone might say obsessed much? meaning you obvie are or twitter much meaning you twitter sooo much....i think thats the best way i can explain it haha

when they "obsessed much?", they mean that you're obsessed with something. lets say you've been talking about your new dog all day, they'd think that you're obsessed with your new dog.

Well, I am a clutz and those girls always ask me, "Walk Much?" meaning if I walk that much because I'd be better if I did for instance. "Obsessed Much?" would mean if your overly-obsessed with something, they are pretty much asking you if you are obsessed often, and since you wouldn't want to say no because thats untrue, they kinda "scare" you into silence. Kinda get it?