This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what kind of job can I get with a social science studies degree?
12-16-2012, 09:07 PM
what kind of job can I get with a social science studies degree?
I am working toward a degree in social scince studies, I have a year left. I wanted to be a police officer and work in law enforcement, but lately I have been thinking otherwise for many reasons. Am I stuck or are there other possibilities?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 09:15 PM

Flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Technically, your possibilities are endless; however, in terms of finding your ideal job, you may discover that your location (where you live) will be your largest barrier. If you do not like the job market in your community, you may need to consider moving if the career options you want are located elsewhere.

Ads

Proceed with the Post Graduate course in Social Sciences.
You can get into Human Resources, Staff Welfare, Counsellor, etc. The opportunities are there.

In the fast moving world anyone with a SSt. degree (sorry)can't dream of getting a dream job but possibilities are a lot.You may become a SSt. teacher at schools and later after gaining experience can even join universities. Don't be disheartened because I like SSt..
If you are a fit person with a sense of responsibility you can also join the Police Force.

you can always teach, you know those who can do teach.