This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some people on twitter don't have the message link button on Twitter?
12-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Why do some people on twitter don't have the message link button on Twitter?
Most people like celebs don't have the 'Message' link button where you can leave them a message. I DON'T KNOW WHY ??? I try looking for this answer everywhere Google, Yahoo..You name it. Do they disable it or something!!? They only have 'Block' not 'Message'. That would be a HUGE help !!
Thank you guys a lot!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 11:17 PM

Assuming you already know that when you hover over one of their tweets, you get an arrow on the right side; I usually just click that.

However, I think you're referring to manually? They don't have that for some reason... not on any of the profiles. x) Just put an '@' or a 'd' (depending if you want it to be public or private (if private, you can't direct message unless you're following them and vise versa)) before the username.

@whatever blah blah blah...
d whatever blah blah blah...

Don't expect everything to have a button that you need to press, sometimes you have to do it manually (I.E by yourself).

I also found another way though, if you go under FOLLOWING, look on the right under 'actions'; there's an option to @reply to someone there. Or mention as they call it. x)

Hopefully this someone clarified things? :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply