This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I receive gifts in Cafe World?
12-16-2012, 11:25 PM
Why can't I receive gifts in Cafe World?
When I go into Cafe World I used to get gifts and receive gifts (like spices) I can no longer do that. Why. If I have to change settings please tell me how. Thank You.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 11:33 PM

Add your Facebook friends as your neighbors from the avatars at the bottom of the Cafe World game window. These avatars represent your Facebook friends who are currently playing Cafe World. If a friend is already a neighbor, the avatar will show their ranking as well as their current level. If a friend is not yet a neighbor, the avatar informs you of this and an "Add" button is visible. Clicking the "Add" button takes you to the Neighbor Request window. Check the friends you want to become neighbors with, then click the "Send Neighbor Request" button.

Check your Facebook Notifications for gifts received from you neighbors. Once you have acquired several neighbors, one of the things they can do is send you gifts. This gifts could be items you can use to decorate your restaurant or food that you can serve to your customers. Check your Facebook Notifications button at the top of your Facebook page and accept all requests that are related to Cafe World.

View the received gifts using the "Gift" icon in Cafe World. Click on the "Gift" icon to see a list of gifts that you have received. You can serve a food that you received as a gift by selecting it and then clicking the "Serve All" button.

Read more: How to Get Free Food in Cafe World | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_7708574_food-caf...z1c6aN6gp4

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply