This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any ways to getting into contact with matt bellamy from muse?
12-17-2012, 01:38 AM
any ways to getting into contact with matt bellamy from muse?
my sister is completely obsessed with muse and for a present we decided to at least give a shot towards getting some sort of contact with matt bellamy (email, ect.) so we can attempt to get him to go to prom with my sister, even if it isnt as a couple. i know its a low chance, but hey she would love us for the rest of her life if she can even shake his hand. anyone know anyway to get into contact with him??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 01:46 AM

You're right about it being a low chance :/ They're off touring the world all the time, it's a busy life so I doubt they'll have time to go to a teen prom. Not to be harsh or anything. Best bet is go to a gig and wait outside for a few hours after until they come out but that's still pretty unlikely. Sorry, I have no idea how you possibly contact the man himself, they keep all methods of contact private so he doesn't get loads of random fangirls contacting him. You could tag them in a post on Twitter but I doubt that would attract their attention.

Sorry again to be so pessimistic but don't we all wish we could meet him Tongue

x

Ads

12-17-2012, 01:46 AM

Getting to meet Muse isn't as hard as it seems. It really depends where you are and what mood they're in. Currently you probably won't get to meet Matt since he has a girl friend at the moment. The best way to contact Matt is probably through his e-mail (qua@aol.com) or through his myspace page where you can leave a comment on his profile or send him a private message. But the best way to contact any of the members is after a show. Wait outside for a couple of hours and when they come out they usually sign autographs. As far as getting Matt to go to prom with your sister, I'm sorry there is no way in hell of that happening. He's very busy.