This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My blackberry torch 9800 dies way too fast?
10-08-2012, 01:00 PM
My blackberry torch 9800 dies way too fast?
Okay I've had it for about a year I don't have apps only twitter and bbm & I have no music on my phone. But when I say it dies fast I mean in minutes it would die. I would text a friend not even for 15 minutes and it would die. I'd loose network connection & when I try to take it back to the store for repair they want me to pay $300. What should I do??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 01:08 PM

Just pay the repairs $300 to fix your blackberry thing or get enough money to pay for fixing your blackberry thing to the repairs in the store where you bought your blackberry thing.

Ads

i think maybe you should get a new battery? they shouldn't be too expensive i don't think Wink

press and hold down the menu button, it will show you how many apps are running, should be around 5, and close any that dont need to be running by clicking on the app, then press menu and select close. also buy yourself a new battery, they have them at play.com at low prices around £7. may also be worth downloading the blackberry desktop to pc and checking for phone updates. http://www.blackberry.com/desktopsoftware.