This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get celeberties to follow me on Twitter?
10-08-2012, 01:01 PM
How can I get celeberties to follow me on Twitter?
I have always wanted the celeberties such as One Direction, Justin Bieber, and other celeberties to follow me on Twitter, but they don't seem to even after the many request to!I know that celeberties are always very busy and can't respond or look at all of their messages and tweets to them, but how can I get them to notice ma, and follow me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 01:09 PM

you would have to somehow get viral or know someone that knows that certain celebrity...Or you could meet that celebrity in person and exchange information

Ads

It is never for sure, but if you message them or hashtag things related to them, there's that slim chance they will see.
You can talk to people already followed by that celebrity and see if they'll dm them for you.
Write your twitter on a piece of paper and take it with you everywhere. This is another really unlikely situation, but if you happen to run into a celebrity you can just whip it out.
Keep trying, but don't spam them. Ask them questions, they are more likely to reply to that than "OMG I LOVE YOU, PLZ FOLLOW ME?<3"

All you have to do is always tweet to them and use hashtags that relayed to them like for jb it would be #Swagg or #Swaggy also funny hash tags you have to be patient also if they ask something you can reply as quickly as possible also use hastags << more noticable (: