This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Make Money from Twitter? Is it possible to earn from twitter without any investment?
10-08-2012, 01:05 PM
How to Make Money from Twitter? Is it possible to earn from twitter without any investment?
I heard that it is very difficult to earn money on twitter. How are many people making so much money on Twitter? I want to know how people are using Twitter to become rich. I am totally confused.

Are there any books or like which can teach how exactly to use twitter to earn much money? Please tell me what are the ways in detail, I am willing to pay if I find useful information on how to monetize on twitter.

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 01:13 PM

Er, Twitter is merely a social messaging site

Ads

I think your reading too many spam emails...there is NO way to make money on twitter (unless you OWN twitter)...think about the name: twitter...a service that twits use ;o)

Yes. A lot of companies register with Twitter. They let their contacts build up and start spamming them their goods.

i dont think so..

http://www.etrade-bd.com/10328/work-at-h...k-at-home/

This link can give you knowledge how you can earn from Twitter or Facebook

It is social media website here you can promote your product and contact other person but i do not think u can earn direct from twitter....

You can have a try on this website
I found the website called points2shop.com and I was hooked after using it. I've searched for years trying to find a reasonable site that actually give out money for completing offers. After about a few weeks it all begins to add up and there is a limitless amount of offers to fill out. I've already ordered Oblivion for the Xbox 360 and I'm ecstatic.

Points2shop is by far one of my most successful sites to use to make money. If anyone is interested in joining, please go to this URL:

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1255875646
My username on P2S is wannabeme and I Am a Silver member with A game on the way and I've earned about $30 totalP

Don't hear what other people said in their answers. Those who are saying you can't earn on twitter have never earned money and are losers. Don't listen to them. Twitter is the most powerful site and many people are making money on Twitter, its a fact, you can't ignore it.

You can earn on Twitter by marketing the products whom you are affiliate with, by advertisements which you can get at "be-a-magpie" or "Twittad", by helping Twitter users professionally and many other ways. Remember millions of internet users are using Twitter.

You can get many information on some forums on how to earn from Twitter. But if you want paid one which explains the strategies how to go about making money on Twitter, then I will recommend http://twitterbucks.net

I purchased that eGuide and really satisfied with their strategies. Good luck!

If you are creating a blog with the expectations of generating traffic then there are few means and tools to achieve it.

Though being a king in the contents’ quality is a default condition, it is not the only factor which will be essential to be successful.

Managing the contents and knowing those methodologies to attract/generate traffic will give you the kingdom where you can prove your supremacy.

Twitter is nothing but micro-blogging platform which along with the powerful tools, support applications, and plug-ins will be capable to create the much needed popularity for developing your blogs.

The possible ways in which Twitter can help you save and make money as an entrepreneur are that they can be fun filled and interesting, thus will attract more traffic and it goes without saying that with improved traffic your business will grow tremendously.

You are not required to make big investments with Twitter or spend extensively on other expensive marketing strategies, thus you can save money too. Online business with Twitter could have not got better than this.

Advantages of Twitter for Entrepreneurs
Twitters, in short, is very popular in social networking which enables the users to update their status which consists of almost 140 characters.

You can make the best use of this by using the updates to post interesting information about you or your business along with the URL of you blog/website. It is possible that the onlookers can get mildly interested in what you have got to say with your updates via Twitter and can eventually end up visiting your website.

Remember that Twitter is just the tool which will initiate the potential traffic to your blogs; it is to be understood that you should have good quality contents, attractive profile, browser-friendly options, and more importantly, stay true to your promises if you have to sustain the potential traffic generated by Twitter.

It is indeed an art to survive and succeed in this internet world where thousands of new blogs and websites are cropping up each day.

Twitters are indispensible in bringing home long lists of prospective customers in a really quicker period. At times, it is arguably even better than the ezines or other similar websites as the visibility while participating in Twitter is quite noteworthy.
The best part is that you can continue to stay connected even if you are not around in your office as some of the latest Twitter can be used even from the cell phones. There are innumerable features in Twitter for you to ease your work, for instance, the services which the options for you to set up the daily “tweets” while you can arrange for automatically sending them out too.
Twitter plays an important role in informing your followers the details about you and helps you to have an identity for yourself. Though this is much possible with webinars, seminars, blog updates, or with the articles written by you, Twitter is more efficient and friendly.
As an entrepreneur, to ensure the maximum success with Twitter, you can resolve to tweet regularly and make attempts to go beyond just selling.

Few mistakes which are common while using Twitter are being too sales based, not updating your blogs/source as much you update your Twitter, and lastly, becoming a twit-addict.

Some of the popular Twitter shortcut tools which will save your time are Tweetdeck, Twellow, Tweetie/Twitterberry, Grouptweet, Monitter, Twitterfox, Twitthis, Hashtags.org, WhoShouldIFollow, TweetBeep, Twitterfeed, and so on.

Remember that time is also money and you can still make the best use of Twitter without having to spend much of your precious time.