This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does the government spend money more in a wiser and more noble way than the market?
12-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Does the government spend money more in a wiser and more noble way than the market?
The tax the rich crowd seems to me to think that the government takes that money and divides it up among the people. I think it takes that money blows most of it on the cost of the bureaucracy of government, then a bunch of corrupt insiders take their cut... if they are lucky a little of it goes toward incredibly inefficient social programs.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 03:06 PM

I guess you think that funding turtle crossings, pig poop research, socially conscious puppet shows, art exhibits consisting of bodily fluids, African male genital washing programs, and high speed rail are wasteful. I would say I agree.

Ads

Government is the least efficient entity to distribute anything that we have ever invented...so much fraud and waste and absolutely no audits or accountability.

Wall Street alone is, sadly, still more ethical than the federal govt.