This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New application that tells you who is checking your profile?
12-17-2012, 08:30 PM
New application that tells you who is checking your profile?
I just received a link to site that tells you who has been checking your profile by showing you the pictures of those people. (by a facebook friend) However i got this following error message

The application "Who is checking my profile?" is temporarily unavailable due to an issue with its third-party developer. We are investigating the situation and apologize for any inconvenience.

She claims it really works and i'm sure it does bacause it showed me the pictures of the people who had been checking hers.

Does anyone know anything about this? How new is this and what does the error meassage mean? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 08:38 PM

Here's where I see the problem with that... peoples' willingness to download just about anything. Believe me when I say: At some point, you'll wish you had thought twice before clicking to download. This is the garbage that ruins computers... if not immediately, than not far down the road. First of all, why does it matter who looks at your profile? This shouldn't be important enough up put some app-cray application on your computer.

That's not really an error message you're seeing... it's simply a message telling you exactly what the message says: "temporarily unavailable". If it's that important to you, try again in a few days, or longer. But I'd highly recommend NOT bothering and maybe not worrying about who peeks at your profile. Whether you like someone or not, no harm is done by looking at a profile, nor is there have to be any other hidden message behind why someone is looking. Before long, aside from ruining computers downloading all these spy type applications, people will become so paranoid either about who's looking, or if someone's checking to see if they are looking... we'll all be afraid to even get online. It sure wouldn't be fun anymore if our time is spend spying and wondering if it's okay to look at a profile.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply