This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help figuring out my Facebook updates and how to separate some from others?
12-17-2012, 11:42 PM
I need help figuring out my Facebook updates and how to separate some from others?
I'm fairly new to Facebook and im still trying to figure everything out...I play this one game on there and when I go to the live feed, it sometimes updates with most recent but other times when I refresh, it will show things posted hours ago, so I have to keep refreshing repeatedly or just close it out and start over. It just updated my page 2 days ago with a new look and I dont like it...I used to have it where I had the game updates only and I can't figure out how to do that again.

And is there a way to separate my friends updates from the game updates? I can never read what my friends say with all the game updates unless i scroll down forever and find them.

If there is anymore easy/simple tricks that i should know, please let me know about those too if possible!! thanks! =)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 11:50 PM

Okay so on your profile open you notifications tab up. It say's show more notifications click that and it will take you to all of your notifications. On the left side there should be a list of things that you would like to get notifications of and what you wouldn't like to get notifications of. You can change what you would like to receive a notification from and what you dint want a notification from. Hope this helped :]

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply