This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got cyberbullied about three-four months ago but I can't get over it?
12-18-2012, 01:35 AM
I got cyberbullied about three-four months ago but I can't get over it?
It's a pretty long story, I am sorry if it gets complicated. A girl hacked into my account and posted two pictures of fat women in a bikini and sent a message to my friend's mother (my friend is a guy) saying that us two were sexy together. His mother realised that I was hacked. It took me about a hour to figure out who hacked my account because there were two girls. One of them has minor-hacked my account, but it wasn't her. She just told the other girl my password. We were going to do something on a game on facebook so we swapped passwords, but she changed it. So the girl who hacked my account said my password aloud, then started saying horrible stuff I can't say on here about me and the guy.

I never told her I found out. I kept the anger inside. The girl who hacked my account always made fun of me, she thought I liked my friend (the guy) but I didn't. She wouldn't stop bullying me about it, so I got mad on fb and told her that she liked him. She got angry and called me the b word.

So she blocked me a while ago and this is why.

We had an argument telling this other boy liked another girl. I said he didn't because the girl who hacked my account always lies/makes fun of people making friends with the opposite gender like me and my friend I just explained. Then we argued and I never swore but the girl made this terrible thing that I only half-saw in my notification..
It called me a rude b-word just because of this argument. Tons of people in our grade saw, and since I got bullied since I was 4 I said a large percentage of the grade hates me, because they do.
After that I say, "Everybody hates me."
Then the girl took screenshots of them, and that was the last I saw of her main fb account because she blocked ME. The only bad thing I said was she had anger issues because it is obvious. She swore at me for one small argument. (I didn't swear)

And she sits next to me in band and excludes me too. I can't get over this problem. I have about two more accounts the girl added me on, and I am going to get revenge.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 01:43 AM

i honestly dont think revenge is a good idea because you could get in trouble
tell a parent or adult. if your still in school then go to a councelor if you are uncomfortable with your parents

Ads

You sound like a good person. Dont stoop to that persons level. Just ignore them and dont let them get to you. People like that are very sad and insecure so they try to make others feel like they do to make themselves feel better.

The best cure for that is just to smile and ignore them. Dont let them see that it bothers you. If the problem persists just tell a teacher or authority member etc.. Also keep all passwords fb etc.. private. And be sure that your computer isnt infected and she just guessed your password somehow. She couldve installed something to know everything you do if shes smart enough.

Girls... Why can't girls be like guys and just get over things like that? Even so, there are people I don't like at all, who are 8===>'s to me. Just stay away from the person, and remember, its always the bullies, delinquents, smart asses and idiots that never go far in life. Just be nice and remember, school is just for learning stuff. When you leave school you will start completely fresh and new. Don't take anything that happens in school that bad, because in the long run, it won't affect you at all. As for the revenge, I don't think that is a good idea. If you get her back, and she has more friends than you, it will hurt her more than you. Don't do anything, and she will regret what she did, and it will be with her for the rest of her life. Stay happy. Smile