This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Simple twitter question?
10-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Simple twitter question?
I'm not much of a twitter person, but I wanted to tell this guy something through my tweet, (He's not a big celebrity or anything, just about 50 followers) I followed him, but he hasn't followed me, and I put "@(his username), and then what I wanted to tell him.
On my profile it comes up, but on his it doesn't. I just wanted to make sure that it gets to him. Does it? I mean, if he doesn't follow me? Cause I did the same thing with someone else, but they never answered, and they showed activity, but didn't answer my tweet, and my tweet didn't even get on their profile.

So, would the tweet get to someone if i put "@(their username)" if they don't follow me?
Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 01:49 PM

yes if ur following him he should be ab,eto still see it

Ads

it wont show up on their timeline, but it will be in their mentions. i get an email when im mentioned or retweeted. he got it, but he might have not read it yet is all. or he doesnt know. some poeple dont check their mentions

This question is similar to mine ... although, I did wonder if the other person may have a setting on that is doing that - like maybe they only read incoming from those they follow - is that possible ?

Please answer at ...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...547AAMW324