This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the difference between facebook and twitter?
12-18-2012, 12:32 PM
What is the difference between facebook and twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 12:40 PM

That's like asking what's the difference between baboons and space travel.
Just too many things to list and it is extremely easy to find the answer yourself.

Ads

Twitter is designed for sending very short messages (130 characters maximum) to a few people and is much more direct and simpler as opposed to Facebook's 1000's of pages and profiles. Twitter almost follows the "simplicity" rule (if you minus the confusion over #____ which I still don't get) and Facebook is more elaborate and designed to accommodate a lot more topics than Twitter - e.g. Facebook let's you directly chat to people... I don't believe that Twitter does that.

Twitter is much more "short and sweet" basically. Facebook is for "real" 'social media addicts'. Personally, I dislike both xL

Twitter is positive, supportive, fun & enjoyable. Fb is a bunch of negative, repulsive, pretentious horsesh*t.
Twitter's character limit is *140*, but there are sites you can sign up for to write longer tweets.

Facebook is better !