This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook application for Palm Centro?
12-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Facebook application for Palm Centro?
Hey I just bought a new Palm Centro from AT&T, and I saw theres a facebook application. My question is: does it cost anything? From what I understand I can download it for free, but do I have to pay my carrier for the internet or no? Is it completely free? Or no?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 02:14 PM

If u wan to test it out, cut your phone off (hold down the red button on right until it says goodbye) and try the application. but yes, i believe you will have to pay for internet usage.

Ads

12-18-2012, 02:14 PM

yes it is internet usage. In fact everything on that phone is internet,..ur playing with fire. its like getting a blackberry storm and getting no internet? anyways, yes there will be a charge. For me, the charges are 0.03 cents per kb. example if i download a ringer on my palm its like 20.00 and will show up on the bill. Imagine downloading a complete phone application..??

so yes you can dowload it for free.. the facebook application is free.. but the resources to downloaded are pay as you go through the service carrier. your dealing with two difference sources.

best advice pay the internet plan, otherwise.. if you touch internet by accident on that phone.. it will be much much more expensive than what you could pay for monthly.I've seen pay as you go data charges for one day on a customer 350.00 dollars.

best of luck