This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what about if you accept a following request but then unfollow that person can they still see your tweets ?
12-18-2012, 02:12 PM
what about if you accept a following request but then unfollow that person can they still see your tweets ?
My twitter account is private meaning my tweets can only be seen by people I'm following

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 02:20 PM

Yes they can, but here what you can do about it.

in to your Twitter account. Enter your Twitter user name or e-mail address, and password on the Twitter homepage to reach your profile page.

Select "Settings" to modify your account. "Settings" is the fourth option on the right at the top of your Twitter profile page. Select it to go to your account management page.

Check the "Protect my updates" check box. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find this check box. It is the last feature and section of your account page.

Select "Save." This confirms your changes until you decide to un-check the box. Anyone who sees your profile will now see a large "lock" image indicating that your updates are protected.

Read more: How to Make Twitter Updates Private | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4556414_make-twi...z1lA9a4MSK

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply