This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A question about facebook?
12-18-2012, 03:55 PM
A question about facebook?
I just went on my mums computer to send myself a few gifts on a game i only play out of all my friends, When i clicked notifications on her account it said my name then the status i wrote, I can't beieve she set it up so that whenever i write a new status she get's sent it, She isn't one to keep on eye me she never checks up on what i do on the internet, She trusts me on online chat sites and anything, How do i stop this without blocking her or anything, I can't believe she done this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 04:03 PM

i actually think this might be because your in a specific group with her. if your in a group such as "family" if someone in that group posts you will get a notification. you could unfriend her but i dont think there is a way to do it w/o blocking her or anything

Ads

To get notification of your every activities your mum must have listed you to group "Close Friends".
if any person is listed on group best friend then that person gets notifications of every thing you share on Facebook.
so, from your mom's account you need to remove yourself from group named "Close friends" after that your mum will not receive any notifications. but you need to open your mum's account to do that.
I guess you have password of your mums Facebook account!

This isn't suppose to happen, I think no account on facebook provides the option of integrating two separate accounts of users. I am still unable to understand how your mother achieved all this... ?