This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a constant updated feed on twitter when i search for a topic?
12-18-2012, 04:55 PM
How to get a constant updated feed on twitter when i search for a topic?
When i put in # with the topic i want tweets about. all i get is is one latest tweet at the top of the feed and then i get 2 new tweets etc. i have to keep pressing the new tweet button to view all the tweets coming in on the topic. Is there a way to automatically get the latest tweets on the topic without having to press the button?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 05:03 PM

The Internet is the largest conglomerate of communications networks worldwide and has millions of computers interconnected by communication protocol TCP / IP that allows access to all kinds of information and data transfer. It carries a wide variety of resources and services, including documents connected via hyperlinks of the World Wide Web (Network Worldwide Reach), and the infrastructure to support services such as email and instant communication and file sharing.
According to Internet World Stats, 1.96 billion people had access to the Internet in June 2010, representing 28.7% of the world population. According to the survey, Europe had nearly 420 million users, more than half of the population. Over 60% of the population of Oceania have Internet access, but this percentage is reduced to 6.8% in Africa. In Latin America and the Caribbean, a little over 200 million people have access to the Internet (according to June 2010 data), with almost 76 million are Internet brasileiros.A word is traditionally written with the first letter capitalized, as a proper name. Internet Society, the Internet Engineering Task Force, ICANN, World Wide Web Consortium and several other related organizations use this convention in their publications. Likewise, several newspapers, magazines and journals use the same term, including The New York Times, Associated Press and Time.
Other organizations claim that the first letter should be lowercase (internet), and the "internet" is sufficient to distinguish between an "internet" used in other instances. Publications using this form are absent in academia, but in these averages as The Economist and The Guardian.
Internet and internet have different meanings. While internet means a set of interconnected computer networks, the Internet refers to the global public internet, provided by the Internet Protocol. Thus, there are numerous scattered internets private networks, is connecting businesses, universities or residences. However, there is only a single global network, the set of all networks, the Internet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply