This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get in front of the crowd at Warped Tour?
12-18-2012, 05:15 PM
How to get in front of the crowd at Warped Tour?
I want to be in the front row for The Maine's set on 8/1 how do I get in front row? and how do I meet them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 05:23 PM

as for getting to the front, you have four options:

1) get there early
PROS: Duhh, you're in the front.
CONS: It's boring and you might miss some other bands you want to see

2) crowd surf up there
PROS: it's fun and you get up to the front
CONS: People might drop you and you'll get your privates grabbed haha.

3) shove your way to the front
PROS: You're in the front. That's it.
CONS: People are going to get mad, you probably wont get to the front. Sometimes there is just no freaking way.

4) Start on the side of the crowd, towards the front and work your way into the crowd.
PROS: Less painful than crowdsurfing or shoving your way in from the back of the mosh.
CONS: You're slightly to the side. That's about it. This may be your best option.

As for meeting them, when I went, they had a signing at an AT&T tent, I believe? I can't really remember but keep your eyes and ears open for announcements. Check out their twitters and stuff, they might tell you what they're going to be doing. Get to the signing line early. Hide behind the tent if they kick you out. They can only sign so many autographs.

Heads up, security guards are assholes sometimes, and you may get the urge to hit them. I know i did.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply