This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this mean and what should I do?
10-08-2012, 01:51 PM
What does this mean and what should I do?
Well, I like this girl of my class. And I'm not sure if she likes me too, but when I was talking with her female friend last time, I told her friend that I like the girl and if she can find out if she likes me to. But I said to her that she promises me to not tell the girl I like her. And the girl I like, was very interested in what I asked her friend. The girl always pretends to pack her bag at the end of the class but it's always a coincidence that she always is done as I get to the door and then she always exits the class with me on her side. She also is very interested in what I tell and do. She likes twittering with me and she likes to talk about school. In class she sometimes looks straight in my eyes and giving a little smile. Now I'm not really sure if she likes me but when I'm sure about it, what should I do as a next step? What's a good thing to do? Step to her and ask if she wants to go to the cinema or something? Cause I personally think, going to the cinema on your first date is kinda boring. Do you guys think she likes me and what should I do if I am sure that she likes me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 01:59 PM

first ask her out to lunch that way you guys can get 2 know each other

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply