This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What you think about Chris Brown and Rhianna getting back together?
12-18-2012, 09:30 PM
What you think about Chris Brown and Rhianna getting back together?
We ll want I read in the newspaper about Chris Brown saying I will kill you punching her in her face biting her ears and so it look like the beating a about 1 hour and Rhianna may not want to testify against him he love him so much it look like she want to give him another chance and he saying he seeing a counselor do what your think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 09:38 PM

I think I'm sick of hearing this story. If Rihanna goes back to him, she is asking for it, BIG TIME. Chris Brown should be locked up anyway.

Ads

As unfortunate as it is, it's not uncommon. Most girls with abusive boyfriends or husbands go back to them many times before leaving. Some because of fear and some because they really do love them. So it's sad but we also don't know the entire story.

I think she's either stupid, or scared.
I wouldnt take him back no way! Iam asuming there must be money involved and that's why they are being nice to eachother.

I *think* people need to forget about it, get a life, and move on.

who really cares about damn chris brown and rhianna?

the people who keep talking about this are stupid and immature.

don't care, waste of my time

i think she is so stupid for going back to him.

after all the stuff i heard, i think shes stupid.
its a damn shame

I believe that rhianna is crazy to take chris brown back before if a man hit you 1 time already it go to happen again if he got drunk are they get in to it again so what was rhianna thinking about when she say she still love chris. There a lots of brother out here that she can get but she want a man to hit and beat her up all the time will on the news chris and rhianna was in a hotel together before his court day that was on the news.Rhianna i think that u are a good girl but you must like to get beat up because u can do better then that and chris if you really love her like u say u do don't do that hitting stuff because next time u may go to jail forever this time and stay little bit long then u want to are not. Rhinanna be care what u doing in this relationship this time.

They are doing a duet. She just wants money then she'll get rid of him.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article..._tina.html