This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any marketing employment out there where and how should you go about applying for it?
12-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Is there any marketing employment out there where and how should you go about applying for it?
I got a BA in marketing and want to know if anyone knows what is the best approach ? Like what websites and I am willing to do sales I am a people person!!!! Let me know I have been trying over a year now!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 10:06 PM

A marketing degree provides diverse career options for creative, business, technical and analytical personalities.

What is Marketing?
Marketing is a critical business process used to communicate, persuade and deliver products or services to customers.

Marketing Options
Marketing departments can be composed of several specialized areas such as product marketing, communications, sales collateral and programs, research, customer analysis, product or service data analysis, graphic design and Internet marketing efforts. Smaller businesses may combine several marketing specialties under one marketing position.

How Does a Marketing Degree Help?
A degree in marketing provides tools, methods and techniques necessary to understand and effectively meet business goals. Courses in writing, math, general business and statistics provide a foundation of skills critical to marketing success. In addition, classes will teach how to prepare to bring products or services to customers while learning how to watch competitors and market changes. Most companies will require at least a bachelor's degree for a professional marketing position.

Additional Career Options
Another feature of a marketing Degree is the flexibility of career options the degree offers. Professional careers in sales, marketing, writing, web development, management and financial analysis can all be obtained with a marketing degree.

Marketing Careers
Marketing careers provide vast flexibility allowing specialization in a specific marketing function for a large company; providing several marketing functions for a small company; providing support for advertising or marketing firms; or working outside the degree focus in an areas such as sales or customer service.

Associations
There are a variety of marketing associations that provide support for individuals and organizations. One professional association for marketing is the American Marketing Association (AMA). This resource provides education, information, collaborative and social opportunities for marketing professionals.

Read more: Marketing Degree Careers | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5185920_market...z1Zq0guwlU

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply