This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter? What is it about, what should i twitter about?
12-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Twitter? What is it about, what should i twitter about?
i just got a twitter account and some what get the basics. But what is the point, how do i get it up and going and what do i twitter about?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 12:36 AM

Twitter is a status updating website apart from a social network..
Where you make friends and follow people, get followed by people who might or might not know you. And when your network grows bigger there you can have your voice heard by many people in your friends networks too..

And infact here are a few other things you can do on twitter -
Promote your websites/business if you have any
Make money if you need it

Twitter would just be a bit confusing for a few days in the beginning but as you go along pretty well, you would be enjoying.

Ads

Itz like Orkut, WAYN, classmates, facebbok, msn, a Social Networking site.
you can register it through any of email id.

Twitter is a micorblog. You blog with messages of no more than 140 characters. Things to be tweeted (= sending out a twit or tweet (message) on twitter) can be
what you are thinking or doing right now
a new post on your blog that you wrote
a great oneliner or quote from someone
a picture that you took
a ReTweet (RT) from someone else, think of it as a forward in email

Hi,

Twitter is about what you are doing and that is what you should write about.

I don´t think people would like to know if are going to the living room or the bathroom.

But I thing they would like to know wend you watch you best TV series or where are you surfing on the net.

After joining and following a few people you will also talk to them so what to write will became natural.

Twitter is a socialization tool to use such as what are you doing , you can just log-in and tell your followers about what you are doing ?

But what are followers : Followers are the people who follow you like they can send direct messages and they can see everything you type , ( besides direct messages )And you can follow people that are famous and you can talk to them , but you have to follow each other for direct messages . Such as for an example Ryan seacrest , if you follow him and IF he follows you , you to can talk to each other , similar to myspace but better and more private and more fun !!