This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will the actress contact me on Twitter?
12-19-2012, 06:49 AM
Will the actress contact me on Twitter?
I'm a big fan of Chloe Moretz, and i've been trying to contact her on twitter, but as some of you know it's difficult because she has a lot of followers, and a majority of them tweet her. So there's a slim chance that she will see my tweet, and reply, right? By the way, she does talk to her fans on Twitter unlike other celebrities. So what I need to do is tweet her about a minute after she tweets something, like that she can see my tweet. So i've been on twitter a lot, and discovered the times that she's on, and tweets. I want to ask her if she can follow me, like that I can send her a direct message, and ask her what I want to ask her. I want to ask her if she can record herself on video, and say happy birthday to me, since I have a less chance of meeting her, I believe. Yeah, I know she's a busy person, but she can't be busy all the time. By the way she, and her brother have a YouTube account, and have videos of themselves blogging, so maybe there's a chance she can say happy birthday to me. What do you think? Thank you for taking the time to read, and answer my question. Wish me luck?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 06:57 AM

Ya,there is a chance!

I will wish u best of LUCK!

Ads

Good luck buddySmile

dont be hopeful. as u know she has so many followers and she wont have enough time to add you and the others like you................... she is just a human being and has just 24 hours like you......................

Actually she's not that busy bro. I'm pretty sure all her upcoming movies are in pre production. Meaning they aren't filming yet. So just tweet her like seconds after she tweets something. I'm also a fan of her. She was good in Kick Ass and for some reason I really enjoyed watching her in that movie Diary Of A Wimpy kid..

Do me a favor if she does reply to you could you email me and tell me ?

And btw Happy Birthday.