This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to Twitter... Can I Get Some Help Please?
12-19-2012, 07:09 AM
New to Twitter... Can I Get Some Help Please?
So I'm new to Twitter and I'm not really sure how it works.

Say I want to reply to someone, how do I go about that?

Like, on Facebook there's a wall and on MySpace there's a comment area but how would you do something like that on Twitter? If you could give a detailed explaination that would be life-saving.

I hope I made sense! Thanks <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 07:17 AM

Good question i wanna make one too i think its like fcbk but I'm not really sure.

Edit:Okay well I just made a twitter and you basically follow people,(Its like adding people)and than you make a profile ,its kinda like a layout like MySpace.SO overall id describe it as A mix of MySpace and fcbk.

Ads

You can directly reply to someone in an almost facebook message system, but there are no real "wall" postings to my knowledge

To reply to a tweet, you use what are called @replies.

In a new tweet put @username (whatever the username of the person you want to reply to) and then put your message. It will go to their reply box, but it will be available for everyone to see.

If you want to send a private message, you need to send a direct message. There should be an option for you to do that on their page.