This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get rid of a computer virus?
12-19-2012, 09:55 AM
How do you get rid of a computer virus?
I've had some weird things happen on my computer lately. There have been lots of mature web sites gone to on it in the past few weeks (don't ask) and on my Twitter, people have said I'm sending them direct messages asking them for bank accounts. What do I do? I deleted my twitter account and changed my emails for everything and I deleted mozilla firefox and now I'm using google chrome. Now.. what do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 10:03 AM

Fire fox was not the issue,, with wot and site advisor addon... that is a good browser, adblock plus. Anyways, run free of this in safe mode with networking @

Ads

what i would do if u dont have an anti virus thing is i would go download a free one an then go buy norton anti virus

Actually if you don't want to see any virus on your computer, you have to use mac os. Yes, I know that it's quiet expensive. However, in windows os you can use antivirus software.

The good antivirus software allows you to scan for free first and you can decide to buy after the antivirus finds the virus on your computer. After installing it, it'll protect you while you're surfing on the net.