This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn off Facebook Game Notifications?
12-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Turn off Facebook Game Notifications?
I play several games on Facebook, and while I don't mind game requests I don't want to have notifications for them. My notifications go to my cell phone and I don't need to know when someone sends me a game request.

How do I disable the game notifications while keeping the game requests active?

Does that make sense...
By the way, I already went into my notification settings and turned off the e-mail and SMS options for all the games, but I am still getting the regular notifications (on the icon with the earth on your homepage). I want THESE disabled and to only recieve game requests under the "game requests" tab.
I don't want to stop playing the games.

I'm not asking how to disable the items on my news feed.

I'm asking how to disable the notifications!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 11:10 AM

Go to privacy settings and you'l find it

Ads

Hey take a note that you can either turn OFF all notification form the Game pages or Keep it on for all.

If you want to turn of game notification go to Game page & look for links called Unsubscribe.

From there you can unsubscribe for gaming request & all notifications.

If You wanna Disable it from a Particular User, jus go to the Notification click 'Show all Notification'. Click 'X' Mark or 'ignore' in anyone of the Game Request. After that You'll find... 'Do You want ignore all the Game Request from this user?" Click it.. Then You Won't Get the Notifiction from that User. Jus Do it for the user who r all giving the Most Invitation. If Not Delete the Game you'll not Play in the "Settings".
Hope You Understood.Smile