This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I being so hated? Its not that I did anything to anyone...?
10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Why am I being so hated? Its not that I did anything to anyone...?
I don't have the 'popular' and 'cool' friends in the five forms in our year 10. On facebook, formspring and twitter, they all post bad and mean stuff about me. I am not pretty, not the top 50 in our year. No boys really like me, and I get so many hate mail and messages. At school Its not so bad... Help what shall i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 02:18 PM

People are mean and you should not concern yourself with what they think. We are all beautiful and unique people with great value. Look at yourself every morning in the mirror and tell yourself 10 great things about you. Carry those points in your pocket so you can remind yourself when you need to. Do not let them get to you. Your day will come when a normal Comfort will set in for you. Someday what is "cool" or "popular" wont mean much anymore because it is just a facade to hide behind.

Ads

Delete your account on Facebook

dont waste a second of sleep on it, when i used to go to school i had the most amazing lady friend haha and in my eyes nothing put her down, sure she gets hatemail along with the rest of us i personally get hatemail sometimes on that formspring site, keep calm and carry on i say Wink tis the best thing to do everyone gets it

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you... no one deserves to be treated this way.
I was in the same place last school year, and I myself am not pretty. So many people are judge-mental.

However, this year, I have many more friends. What I suggest is that you close the accounts they post mean stuff to. I would wait awhile until you open new accounts. You also need to hang out arround people who appreciate you, and don't judge you on the outside. This will make you feel so much more confident in yourself.

I'm sure you are pretty, and boys probably do like you. All you need to do is find your inner self-esteem, and you can get that by being around a whole different group of friends.

Good luckSmile

If you don't even talk to them and they don't know you, it's typical mean people thing. You should wow them boys and show them you ARE pretty and stand up for yourself!

they can only post on your wall if they are on your friends list, just delete them, girls are nasty hun, you should try make friends outside of school.

ok, i have been through this before. DO NOT call your self ugly everyone has their own pretty side. they just say that stuff because they don't have an ego and they are just trying to get attention or they are just trying to get on to you. you need to talk some scense into them, okay! Smile

This type of behaviour is unacceptable - it is BULLYING. You need to keep the evidence of this and show a teacher immediately. And trust me, being friends with the cool kids and having boyfriends is totally overrated. You'll be laughing in the future when you have an amazing life and they have ASBO's. Don't let them bring you down! xxx

These people are from the UK, nobody cares what they think.