This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come if a woman has a problem with another woman, the first thing they do is go on twitter, Facebook, etc?
12-19-2012, 04:52 PM
How come if a woman has a problem with another woman, the first thing they do is go on twitter, Facebook, etc?
And talk mad isn't about them indirectly

Example: if you don't like this one chick because she cursed you out at a party, the first thing a girl does is go on Facebook and make a status like, "I have doll that are more real than you" (something like that) and never say her name or confront her

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 05:00 PM

To be nasty without getting into a fist fight. Oh the glamour of being a "modern" woman! Wink

Ads

Because being the childish cowards that women usually are instead of discussing the matter with each other in private like a couple of adults (see: men) they'd rather go and smear each other on the internet.

I dislike it. I think it is very and extremely high schoolish.

Guys do it, but not nearly as much. It's like a female's agenda to sign on facebook and post all day statuses about other people, get a life!

I see that from time to time. It's passive-aggressive and just a way of getting attention.

an adult handles problems without resorting to passive-aggressive behavior. what you are talking about only applies to a small, very immature portion of the female population. the rest of us don't air our dirty laundry to begin with.

Its eather because they are jeulous of the other girl and think she is geting more atention so she bashess on her to make herself feel better or want to start drama with that person bc they r just an atention seeker

Oh please don't act like men don't use Facebook in the same childish ways. There are just as many cryptic, passive aggressive statuses from guys in my newsfeed. Especially after break-ups. I can't tell you how many guys will post depressing song lyrics, catty little jabs, and vague nonsense just to get attention.

Don't make this a gender issue.

Story of my life! You are So Correct!

i dont even have a facebook account