This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys, if a shy girl talked to you and...?
12-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Guys, if a shy girl talked to you and...?
Okay, I'm shy for a 16 year old girl. There's a guy in my class that I'd talked to about video games and stuff a few times, but most of the talks were started by his guy friend so I don't know how much he was into it. Still, once I went late to class and he said "Hey!" as if he was happy to see me, and another time he made a funny face randomly and when he saw that I had seen we both smiled and laughed a little. So, while on break for the holidays, I sent him a Facebook message asking if he wanted to play MW3 with me sometime. He never replied. I was wondering, what exactly does that mean? Is it possible he could've not seen it, or is it just that he doesn't want to and I should just forget it? Should I bring it up when we see each other at school after break, or no? I mean, it's just a friendly thing and it sounded like he played a lot so I figured why not ask, but...Anyway. Thoughts? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 05:36 PM

if a shy girl talked to you and what?

Ads

I'd say try again. Guys don't always know how to respond sometimes if they even do. I say just try to become better friends and keep your eyes peeled for some signals.

Don't get paranoid about it Smile
Id check things on facebook and see that someone posted on my wall but i'd just forget to reply

Ask him again in real life. But dont make a big deal out of it like you're asking him out.

He sound like a guy who is nervous around girls and is nervous around you/other girls. Im also 16 and get nervous around you ladies haha (No i dont really talk like this) you can try bringing up other topics like cars or things you like to do? I wish you luck

Well, if he plays alot then it is most likely tht he got it.. There are alot of reasons he might not want to play or send a message, or he might have been busy and not gotten it. It seems to me tht he might like you, but doesn't know what you think of him.. Try talking to him a little more and yes, bring it up suttley, say: "hey, yah I sent you a message asking to play mw3 but you didn't reply! Whatsup with tht?" or something to tht affect, it lets him know that you are interested and also he might not have seen the message, I mean my Facebook, I get so many notifications I shut them off once because it takes up too much time. Hope it helps Smile