This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that Facebook is used more by older people?
12-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Do you think that Facebook is used more by older people?
I have noticed that most people in facebook are older then 20 or so...I'm 26 and most of my friends started with myspace and have now moved on to facebook. We all like the applications and it seems to be easier to keep up with friends. The younger people seem to like myspace more because of the backgrounds and music and they find facebook too complicated. Whats your opinion? If you can add your age that would be great.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 06:17 PM

Facebook is just a superior product. It's more stable than Myspace and you don't have to worry about muting some crap music. I'm a big Facebook fan as it has allowed me to operate my business.

Ads

12-19-2012, 06:17 PM

facebook is for everyone ( 13 going up) . Im 13 & i have a myspace & facebook . after a while myspace gets kinda boring . Facebook is cooler with their games & quizzes . Myspace is just for whores kinda . Facebook is easier to keep up with your friends ; because you dont need to have a layout & design you page & etc.