This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I remembered when we got married we where so happy. Why does in seem like he did it to teach me a lesson?
12-22-2012, 11:54 PM
I remembered when we got married we where so happy. Why does in seem like he did it to teach me a lesson?
Why does he continue to push me away he asked me to come back and be happy with him? Now Ive lost everything I had $$ and more now that I really need him he just is not willing to be there. WHAT DO I DO?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2012, 12:02 AM

Ask yourself why you don't have anything?
Why didn't you go back to him when he asked you to?
Now that your broke you want to go back for what?
If it's only because you want him to rescue you then...
you're wanting to go back to him for all the wrong reasons
and he knows this!
What you do is...work hard and earn your keep.
Show him your sincere and perfectly capable of taking care of yourself and
want him back to enjoy LIFE with you, not to support you and maybe he will consider it!

Ads

12-23-2012, 12:02 AM

Hire a Private Investigator and never let him know. This is protect the family at all times

You need to sit down and talk in a private place with time to talk. Hug your partner while saying soft and sweet you love him sooo much and you want this to be forever, it needs to be him and you only. No more exs, no more friends that is girls and just him and you. When yes then kiss. This will make your relationship very happy. A good life

Make sure NOT to have KIDS by ALL means. Take Birth Control and make sure to clean a lot because it tends to make takers of birth control gain weight.

If you notice he is not changing in the long run then I recommend leaving for both of your sakes. By this way he will change and you can move on and have a good life. This is Love. Get a good lawyer with NO upfront fee and LOW fees. There are many lawyers, you need to call around. Make sure his expertise in divorce and he has a long good history. Get alimony and child support and you will be ok.

I like to just add because maybe I got your attention:
To know if the fruits of this tree will be good you need to wait till you see/feel/takes/smell everything. A tree takes time to grow.

If a tree gets cut it naturally will heal. If the tree gets cut down it must be fixed to live.

If you plan to get be a wife one day her duties is similar to training a dog you will get what you put in.

When Dealing with an eel you must make it feel love and make sure it is comfortable.

If you take care of an eel it only wants you

If the eel environment is the best, the eel is home

Give the eel the good stuff at the right time, the eel will want more

Love the eel and the eel will love you back.

On another note before you invest into anything make sure you have done all your homework/research because that affects are recorded. Now it is better you don't invest, but you would miss out of some great luxuries. Now if you don't invest make sure your partners know about it.

Try your best. Love like you never love before. This is the best way for love to come and start surrounding your life. May love be around you, through you and is you.

Love and the Good Life will come

P.S. Email me if you have another further statements glhww@yahoo.com
P.P.S. Daily words of encouragements TWITTER my account is = @glhww
P.P.P.S. Click on the Yahoo Answers Ads to support this very cool program