This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get Justin Bieber to reply to your twitter message?
12-23-2012, 01:05 AM
How to get Justin Bieber to reply to your twitter message?
I have messaged him several times, with his name linked to it, hoping he will answer my question with a retweet. How can i get him to reply? is there a big chance? or no? thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2012, 01:13 AM

you have no chance of getting a reply do you have any idea how many millions of messages he gets

Ads

1. Tweet him until he follows you. Tweet him 15-20 times a day until he does. It's the only way.
2. Send him a private message via Twitter. He claims he replies to ALL of his Twitter messages.
Good luck!

There is a chance. He DMs his fans everyday pretty much but he gets so much mentions and dms every second its hard for him to reply to all of them but if you just catch a time when hes on or "creeping" meaning hes following people not tweeting then DM (message) him. He will right back to you someday remember to never say never and never give up. he does it at the most unexpected times. Your day will come. Or you can DM him more than once but dont do the same msg or hes going to get annoyed lol. I hope this helps good luck Smile