This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people see that you viewed their profile on Facebook?
12-23-2012, 03:29 AM
Can people see that you viewed their profile on Facebook?
I know there's applications for this but as far as I know they don't work. Also, can people see you searched for them on Facebook without viewing their profile?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2012, 03:37 AM

No .. not that i know of!!

Ads

No - I don't think that's possible!

The application you're referring to is the Anti Stalker. It's not real, it's kind of like looking into a mirror; you only see yourself.

According to the application:

- This application will NEVER EVER tell you who visited your profile. ITS JUST FOR FUN.

- This application shows your profile picture to ONLY YOU. When your friends visit your profile they will see their own picture and THINK you know they were looking at you profile which Freaks most of them.

- Facebook Privacy Agreement doesn't allow applications to share personal info such as who visits your profile... I know that sucks Sad but rules are rules. That's why this application will not show you who visits your profile.

Also in the Privacy page, it says "News Feed and Mini-Feed will never publish stories about: Whose profile you view"

no...doesn't work like that

No. They can not.

Yea I added it like five minutes ago! I was on my friend's page and it really freaked me out to see my pic and my name right there! It shows them who you are and how many times you've viewed their page. I think it's called ACounter or something.