This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get a sea turtle on Happy Aquarium on Facebook?
12-23-2012, 04:26 AM
How do you get a sea turtle on Happy Aquarium on Facebook?
On the Application Happy Aquarium on Facebook, one of my friends has a sea turtle and i was wondering how do you got one ? I think it could be a special event or something but i didn't sea anything so i don't know. If anyone knows how to get one please tell me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2012, 04:34 AM

well you have to rescue it, but normally i cant cuz u cnt adopt it

Ads

What happens is while you are playing HP you will sometimes get a pop-up in the aquarium saying something along the lines of "Save this baby turtle from the sushi chef." After this you need to click to save him AND then publish it to your wall. After this one friend can go to that wall post and click adopt baby turtle and he will appear in their tank. I'm afraid you can't adopt it yourself though...

So to answer your question. You need to have a friend publish the post and then you click adopt turtle. There is no other way that I know about I'm sorry. I guess you could just add more friends?

Lastly some info on the turtle if you want it. He/she takes 72 hours to turn into an adult. He/she can be trained to do tricks and is feed off normal fish food. You can sell him/her but not for much and when you get it there is a random chance of it being boy or girl.

If you have any other questions regarding HP there is a very helpful link below for general questions.

http://apps.facebook.com/forum-aquarium/...um.php?f=4

Ah I have just found this.
http://apps.facebook.com/forum-aquarium/...p?t=454596
I believe it will solve everything.

Sometime that it will pop-out when you visit your aquarium

one of your friends has to have a turtle come to them, then it will appear in a message in your posts and you have to be the first one to adopt the turtle.

same thing as rescuing a animal on farmville