This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There's a guy on YouTube that I like and I think I drove him away. What can I say to get him back?
01-04-2013, 08:14 PM
There's a guy on YouTube that I like and I think I drove him away. What can I say to get him back?
I like a guy's videos and sent him a message complementing on him nd i got so excited to message him that i foolishly asked if he has facebook. He said he does but dosent want 2 give away the link. I asked if he could follow me on twitter and he dosent do follow backs. I know he thinks I'm weird and he wouldn't to talk to me again. The thought of me messaging him back and forth got me to ask him so quickly. :'( What should I say in next message to get him to talk to me again?
He is about 3 years old than me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2013, 08:22 PM

Let it go for a few days and then later on try to send a message and just try talking to him through youtube until you get to know him better.
Good Luck!

Please answer my question Smile http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...002AAmg2Gq

Ads

Keep in mind (although I don't know exactly what you sent him) but he has no idea what you look like or anything else about you for that matter. Internet can be a dangerous place. If you've tried your best and struck out, then move on. If you want to try one last ditch effort then go for it.

You could say something like "Hey, I hope you don't think I'm some weirdo or whatever but I really like what I saw of you and blah blah blah, anyway here's a little bit about me and blah blah blah" and let him go from there. if you've already done that, well the move on as maybe he already has a GF or whatever. Good luck.

Don't be a stalker.

He's blowing you off. Anything you say will look pathetic and lessen his respect for you even more. Leave it alone. He's only a dude you met on Youtube!

I think perhaps you should step back and take it easy. Just enjoy his videos for now, and wait for a while before you send him another message. And by a while, I mean a few weeks. Just apologize for seeming overly-enthusiastic at first, praise his talent, and let him know that you would like to get to know him better over time, and that you'd enjoy being friends someday. Don't rush or pressure him into friendship or giving away personal information. Friendship forms over a long time, not after a few messages in the old inbox. c:

Let it go for a few days. You made it kind of clear that you are interested and he doesn't even really know you, he might be a bit scared. After a few days find something common to talk about, like the videos, comment on them, ask about them etc. Tell about yourself and maybe show him videos about things you like. Talk to him, after you get to know him you can ask for facebook etc as well. Take things slowlier!

Hmmm, no offence but your kinda like stalking him, I mean he doesnt know anything about you and you dont know anything about him. Just keep in mind he might have a GF or he might be older then you? Or WAYYY older then you? I just dont get falling in crush mode just over youtube.. but If I were him I would be freaked out if some random person was asking for my Fb link.