This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best Email Hosting solution for my needs?
01-04-2013, 08:25 PM
What is the best Email Hosting solution for my needs?
I find the information I've looked up on the web in regards to email hosting, a little muddy. Which tells me I really don't understand what it is I'm looking for. I know what I need, just not which "plan" applies to my needs.

I have a small business managing a number of social media accounts for other businesses. Part of what I need is to absolutely know when someone new follows these businesses on Twitter. I registered a single domain name through NameCheap and was successfully forwarding all email addressed to that domain to my home ISP email account for about 10 months (abc@mydomainname.com, def@mydomainname.com, ghi@mydomainname.com etc) - using their free email forwarding service.

About 2+ weeks ago I stopped receiving Twitter notifications (which is essential to my business) - I contacted Twitter, NameCheap and my ISP. I tried whitelisting @postmaster.twitter.com within my ISP's webmail interface, to no avail. I can successfully send an email from my home ISP email to anysetupaddress@mydomain.com and it does forward back to my home ISP email. So it is working for email other than Twitter. In any case, I haven't been able to solve my issue and I'm willing to pay for email hosting in order to see if cutting out the middle man might solve my issue.

What I need is the ability to have 20+ email addresses that end in my currently registered domain name. An ability to access/send/receive them through a control panel and ideally that all email would go to a single inbox. I do not have a website and do not require one. I registered the domain name specifically to have email addresses that end in my business name.

I don't know what the best service, best company or best solution would be. I have no idea if I have to transfer the domain name from NameCheap (I registered it there, but they aren't hosting a website for me).

Thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2013, 08:33 PM

you can go here http://www.blurhosting.co.cc they offer you one click wordpress installation you also will be able to take your money back with in 30 days if something went wrong. our server also lodes faster then other webhost providers.

Ads

With google apps for Business . You can get more than 10 email customized ( @yourdomain ) addresses & can handle them from one inbox.

There are many factors to consider when choosing the best web hosting provider to meet your website requirements: things like disk space, bandwidth or data transfer, and price are just some of them. Those looking for a web host should look into the company’s reliability and affordability of their services, and carefully look through the packages that are offered in order to find the one that will not only help them save money, but also give them the best value out of what they will pay. UKHosting.com guarantees that the data centre is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, monitor and resolve hardware or network issues right away.

You should find good web hosting for "you", which is good for you and your needs. The hosting depends on the disk space, bandwidth etc. If you have any specific needs means that should be satisfied. There are many hosting provider in the market who provide the cheap hosting. But in my opinion there are so many things are more important than cost. As for example support, security, reliability and up-time. I suggest you to visit the one of the best hosting service provider http://www.thewebpole.com/ where I had hosted my domain and here you can get more than 20+ email addresses as per your need.