This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when you apologize and the person says lol?
01-05-2013, 01:55 AM
What does it mean when you apologize and the person says lol?
I know it sounds dumb. But I got in an argument with this girl and I apologized and she decided to broadcast it on twitter. She was like "guys she apologized to me lol" . I know it sounds dumb to ask but we were really close and idk what to do. Please don't give smarta** answers or rude answers please.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 02:03 AM

It kinda sounds like she was being a little harsh... maybe try talking to her and asking what she meant by it.

Ads

I would take it as a huge insult. LOL as you know means laugh out loud. So she said, "Ha, ha, ha I sure got the upper hand on her because I made her apologize to me." I'm going to be blunt and say if someone did it to me I would tell them to go f*ck themselves.

As a Twitter expert is sounds like she was just giving everyone an update to what happened between you. I would be cautious of someone who posts private stuff like this on Twitter. We can't say for sure what she was thinking or meant. However, it sounds like she feels she was right and you apologizing is confirmation.