This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blackberry or android?
01-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Blackberry or android?
I'm getting a new phone soon and I want to know which I should get. I've never had a smartphone before but i want one it seems like everyones getting them
I'm probably getting sprint. If I get an android it would probably be the moment or the evo (if they have any, or i could wait). idk which bberry i would get (probably the $50 or $100 one)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 11:52 AM

Hello!

If you are "more into business" then i would say go for a blackberry. it has really good email and text messaging features. Email can be viewed as a universal inbox (which means all of your email accounts will appear in the same inbox) and You can have as many emails as you want i believe there is probably a limit but right now I have at least 5 set up. It also has Blackberry Messenger (BBM) which is a good way to keep in touch with other people who have blackberries. BB has an app store but there are defintley not as many apps as an iphone or an android would have, but it still has a decent amount.

I'm a teenager (17 yrs old) and I own a blackberry. I honestly think that a blackberry is really nice. I like how my blackberry has the universal inbox and I can see all my emails in one inbox. I also like how text messaging is threaded (on my bold 9700 which has like blackberry os 5 i think.. I know some of the blackberrys from last year or earlier don't have threaded randomly) But yes, mine has threaded and its really nice. BBM i can keep in touch with friends who have BB's. It's convienient.

I don't use many apps, i just use twitter, facebook, movie times app and maybe weather app too. Smile

So yeah I'm not somoene who needss a multitude of apps.

But hey, you may be someone who wants a bunch of apps. You might want a bunch of apps and games and stuff like that.

I just don't really have a need. I know the androids have touch screens that are nice, and the screens are obviously bigger than a blackberry, but I dont have a need for a touch screen, but you might be someone who wants one.

But yeah, android is probably for someone who wants a lot of apps and a lot of customization etc, and the bb is probably for someone who is very into messasging and emailing and keeping incontact with people. But both are good choices!

If you should have any more questions just email me and i will try to help you further or just add additional info to your question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply