This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would you respond to a message like this?
01-06-2013, 11:55 AM
How would you respond to a message like this?
There's a guy I know and we're friends on facebook. He goes to my school but is in the grade below me. From what I've picked up, we both have a similar type of humor and are into the same kind of music. He's liked a couple of my profile pictures and now we both follow each other on twitter, but we've yet to actually talk. I want to message him on facebook and say, "so why haven't we actually talked before?" but does that sound weird? I want to spark up conversation badly but I don't want it to be creepy. If you were him, what would you think? What would you do if you were me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 12:03 PM

Just say "hey". Simple but it shows you are friendly Smile ask him what he is up to and then talk about what you know you have in common Smile

Ads

its weird how u guys haven't talked. lol?

"Why havn't we actually talked before?" is rather direct and demanding. If i girl said that to me i would be pretty creeped out. I would suggest starting with a simple "hey". After he responds say that he "seems to be a fun guy, so you thought it would be cool to talk." If he responds in a negative way, then he is not intrested. Plain and simple. However, if he has noticed you as well, a good conversation should kick up. Best of luck Smile