This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I keep up with my favorite music artists?
01-06-2013, 12:22 PM
How can I keep up with my favorite music artists?
I love my music and I'm constantly online looking on websites for newest releases coming out and who's releasing those albums and mix-tapes. Is there a website or a way that I can keep track of these artist without having to watch TV, constantly search online through thousands of songs, etc. I would like to receive e-mails or text messages. Thank you, 5 stars if you can answer my question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 12:30 PM

You can subscribe to them on youtube. Several music artists have their own channels on youtube, where they have music videos, live performances, and interviews, and sometimes they even do blogs.

Ads

Most music artists have Facebook pages, that give you the latest on them, most of them also have twitter, so that's a very good way to keep up with them. I daily go to a website called hotnewhiphop.com it usually gives you the latest. Uh, and if your not a guy who needs to get them right away at the very day theres Ping on iTunes. It's a new feature that just came out for the new version of iTunes.

Hope I Helped.

http://digitaldripped.com/

Same as you, I really love music too.

It's true that you can subscribe through youtube.

You can also follow them through facebook. Join their groups and pages in facebook and surely, they'll give you updates of their new albums, concerts and gigs. Smile Ive tried it cuz' i really love Framin Hanley! And everytime they have a new concert, they update me. Smile They also send me messages.

You can also try to follow them on twitter.Smile

I hope I had given you the best suggestions. Smile