This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be a famous youtube musician?
01-06-2013, 02:45 PM
How to be a famous youtube musician?
I don't know how to get more audience on Youtube...
Many people told me that I make pretty good music,but I can get like 50 views on my every video
I have no idea how to get popular,I think I want to stop making music,but i'm just so good
Check it out by yourself http://www.youtube.com/user/TonyPowered?feature=mhee
I've tried sites like Facebook,Twitter,MySpace...Doesn't work
So is there any way or site to promote your stuff...Please help,I just want to get like 100-500 views a day,but I can't Sad
PS:I can't get more then 150 views Sad I don't know how,I got like 400 subs Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 02:53 PM

Dude add me on youtube it is CGCxXSMALLSXx and i will sub and tell more people about it!

Ads

01-06-2013, 02:53 PM

well, those 400 subs are most likely fake subs, like sub4subs. those aren't good.

if you're good people will notice. if you're not, then you'll be scrambling for every sub you can get.

there are TONS of good musicians out there. you gotta do something that makes you special.

and don't force people to like you/sub you. if we discover something we like on our own, we're more inclined to follow it. i get spam messages in my inbox all the time to visit someone's channel and listen to them. i automatically thumb down their vid and just troll/hate the hell out of them without even listening to them, because they shouldn't be spamming my inbox.