This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i invest in NHPC ipo and how much i must invest?
01-06-2013, 03:06 PM
should i invest in NHPC ipo and how much i must invest?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 03:14 PM

I am thinking to invest about one lakh.It is better than Rel power.

Ads

You can invest as much as you want. It will be in some lots. So, decide as per your convenience.

You can look into myfxfunds in google/yahoo search engine
My Managed Account has grown to 40% in 3 months.
and this week my account has profit 5.3%
By the way my capital is 100K but you can start with minimum 2000 to test.

It is a good IPO, one should not miss it.
One should invest minimum 1 lakh rupees worth shares to get some allotments

Hi,
You can invest around Rs.1 Lakh but it doesn't mean that you will get stocks of same value. As allotment will decide how much worth shares one will get.

NHPC is no doubt good stock for long term investment as it will be slow and steady types.

One should go for it.

The Experts are coming out with their research reports on NHPC's initial public offering (IPO). NHPC will open for subscription with an IPO of 167.73 crore equity shares of Rs 10 each on August 7, 2009 and will close on August 12, 2009. The price band is fixed at Rs 30-36 per share.

The experts are recommending the investors to subscribe to the issue.

According to the research firms, the business model of NHPC is robust. There is a visibility in Power sector and significant expansion at NHPC. The long term investors should apply for the shares. The response for the recently opened Adani Power IPO indicates that there is potential for listing gains also.

The investors are recommended applying the IPO in the following way for Retail clients (applying upto Rs.1 Lakhs):

Fill all the 3 options at Rs.36, Rs.35 and Rs.33, with different No. of Shares that you Bid for. If the Government decides to allot at price lower than upper band, the Number of shares allotted will be higher.

If you find this analysis useful, you would also like to subscribe to the EquiTipz Blog Feed here ( http://www.twitter.com/equitipzz )