This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Books for ebook I would like to find ebook books?
01-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Books for ebook I would like to find ebook books?
I am new to the whole ebook thing and would like to find books for ebook readers. I bought a new ereader and would like to get ebook books onto it, anyone know of newer books for the ebook reader. it takes the epub and mobi files i believe, that is what the manual said....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 03:41 PM

See if your public library has any ebooks. And be careful of sites that offer newer books for free. Many have pirated books and some contain viruses. The sites I gave you are legal. Peer sharing sites are not legal. Authors deserve payment for their work.

Ads

01-06-2013, 03:41 PM

The best thing to do is shop around for the best prices online, you can use google to search for the books you like or you can always buy them from the direct online stores such as amazon, the ibooks store, and barnes and noble.

You can always find deals on social sites like facebook and twitter for new authors as well.

There is a reputable online store that I use throughout the year and they offer both ebooks in epub and mobi so you can pretty much read them on any ereader be it kindle or nook or any apple device for ibooks and also reads on all android tablets and ereaders etc. The reason I use them is because they offer the best deals on the newest titles and give me disocunts for buying more than one ebook as well.

they have a store here and you can get the ebooks emailed directly to your inbox or have them downloaded directly to your device as well: .http://bit.ly/W5jxj7

if you need customer support (as i did when i first purchased) they have support to help guide you through getting the ebooks onto your device if needed since you are new to the ebooks thing....