This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I move on, should I just forget him or wait ?????help!!!!?
01-06-2013, 06:04 PM
How do I move on, should I just forget him or wait ?????help!!!!?
I started knowing this gy when I was 13, we were in school together but not the same class. I practically hated him ,thinking he was whack and all! The following year, we were put in the same class and then because we were both skinny , tall, talkative , had the same initials and were about the hottest in the school ,people paired us up saying "meee + hiim= love". At first I din't like it, I would get emotional and he did not even like it too! But as time went by we started liking each other but would never admit it to each other or to anyone. Our feelings grew stronger and stronger but because we wanted to prove people wrong so badly, we chose to supress our feelings. Time went by and even teachers thought that something was going on but they were wrong. We never dated although there was just too much chemistry between us Anyway I moved from that school and out of the country and now I am somewhere on the other side of the world. It's been a year since I saw him last but I can't get him out of my mind. And I know he can't too. I know he is dating and I don't mind because we aren't together yet! I have tried to be with other guys, now I am 17 but whenever I kiss a guy or atleast try to , i see him and and it causes probs with my current bf. I want him so so so badly I don't know what to do , he is not hot but I just love him and him alone. My life ahs been stopped in a way because of him. I tried to look for him on facebook or anywhere else bt OMG I can't find him!

I don't know if I can forget him and move on. There is a chance that he might come where I am for school but there is also the opposing motion. I fantasize of him coming here and me even living with him and all, I want him and then I wake up to reality and see that chances are slim for him to come here.
Help, how do I get us to contact each other or how do I get myself to forget him or stop loving him. I t's been ayear without seeing him and besides, we never dated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 06:12 PM

How do you even know he feels the same way if you've never even spoken about it? You fantasise about what could have been - what you think it would have been. You don't know for sure. You need to remember that your fantasies would be quite different to the reality.

Ads

"your fantasies would be quite different to the reality"

Amen to that Tia

This is old for you and if your not in that school no more and you moved to another country i don't know then of how could you find him. you tried you tried find him but you gave up. I just think u should think about him the best you can and wait for it to be gone just wait till it fades and you feel it's over. Moving on is hard because your mind is on something you really like and it holds on to that person.

your obsessed to the point of being a stalker . stop it already and start living your life . you'll find out that guys come and go and your young ,,, why limit yourself . go out and have some fun . at your age you should not be thinking of commiting to anyone . go out and have fun ,,, there's plenty of fish in the sea hon and i'm sure you'll have no problem meeting them .

thanks for answering mine Smile
here is what i think ,
first - break it off with your current boyfriend .
tell him you don't feel the same way towards him as another guy and that you don't want him to get hurt later on .
second - you really have gotta talk to this boy !
get facebook if you don't , search him up and inbox him , wall to wall him , or add him in msn . but seriously , you really should talk to him and online would be best to start off so you can erase anything before you push send ,
it's been a year and people change so you may want to make sure he's the boy you feel in love with when you were , 14 i guess ?
since you hated him when you were 13 and then liked him the year after ... ?
anyways , before you do anything insane , first thing is first . make sure he's the boy you fell for .
so , facebook , twitter , msn , emailing eachother ,
or all of the above , track him down Smile
if you can't find him talk to your old friends and ask them about him .
i feel bad for you but everything will work out Smile
good luck xox .