This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13 female...... depression?
01-06-2013, 06:27 PM
13 female...... depression?
Im 13. Female. I hate life so much. Just want to die. I feel so hopeless lile nothing can help me. Feel like no one loves me. Dont even want to get out of bed every morning. Cry more than i should. I cry over nothing. I cry over everything. I used to do horse back riding and softball. I stopped doing horse back but my mother is making me do softball even thouh i dont like it anymore. My dad died when i was 2 from suicide. I dont feel the need to live anymore. My grades arent bad though. I dont really try in school but i still have A's and B's. I dont even like hanging out with my friends as much as i used to. I dont actually cut. But i do cut but i dont let it bleed but it does rip the skin ablnd scar for a little while. I dont really have anyone i can talk to besides my neighbor and i have already talked to her about my feeling s hut i didnt tell her about the cutting. Im so lonely even when im surrounded by people. Im over weight. Sometines i just cant stop eating. I hate life and want to die. I have thought about suicide. I talk to a counselor but i havnt really told her much. I hate it though. So i want to die so bad. Main questions
1. What is depression
2. Do i have it
3. If not whats going on

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 06:35 PM

Don't kill your self I'm sorry to here that keep your head up High and try smoking weed before you think about killing your self that will be the best way to make you happy

Ads

DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE! I think you need somebody to talk to,

If you go to twitter, Look up @NotesFourLife, one of the owners of the account is studying this type of situations, you can inbox them and they can help you. And don't be thrown off by their logo and everything. Just inbox your problem, they CAN help. Trust me.

call 911, you arent thinking rationally right now. From the way you are writing I can tell you currently need to go to the emergency room, and likely a hospital for a while.