This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I free up space on Wildfire S?
01-06-2013, 09:49 PM
How can I free up space on Wildfire S?
I have Twitter, Whatsapp and Gmail installed and still only have 15mb left? I downloaded App2SD and clear my cache everyday. I even go to settings>applications and always 'Clear Data' on the internet app (the one that takes up the most space and even that's only 10mb max!!). Despite this, I always get the notification telling me I'm low on space and I really wanna download other apps, what can I do?!

All answers appreciated, thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 09:57 PM

My best advice is if you have had the phone less than 30 to exchange it. This is an entry level Android phone with only 200mb of storage space. You are not able to remove the bloat ware on it unless it is rooted. After the bloatware on the phone, you are left with approximately 150 mb left. Your texting will use up some of this space, so be sure to delete all in outbox and inbox messages. What you are stating is the biggest complaints of this model of android, we hear it everyday. We will tell customer to exchange it if in 30 days if they are using it more than normal calls and texting. In my opinion, this phone should have never made it to the phone line-up in stores. Too many complaints.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply