This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP. Is this a good message to a guy who thinks you avoid him intentionally?
01-06-2013, 10:16 PM
HELP. Is this a good message to a guy who thinks you avoid him intentionally?
I avoided him(well actually his friends) but he doesn't understand that. Here's the message I want to give to him:Sorry for ignoring you. It was nothing against you, and I really wish that we were friends and talked.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 10:24 PM

yes thats a good msg

Ads

I would also explain why you have been avoiding his friends. that way he might be able to sort out the issues between you and them.

Hey,

I think thats a pretty good message. I, however, would say it like this.

"Hey. I'm really sorry for ignoring you. I never meant to. I have nothing against you and want to be friends. I want to talk."

This is pretty much what you said, but more straight forward and formal.

Best regards with you and your friend,

Colleen

Want to ask for advice? Visit my website for free. http://colleensadvice.webs.com/

2tally

It's a good message if you say it face-to-face. But it's a sh*t message if you deliver it by text, facebook, twitter, or over the phone.

Communication works in large part because of the value of your *personal* investment in what you are communicating. This means both, all the non-verbal parts to your conversation ... and also that it means enough to you to be there in person.

And be straight with him about you not wanting to be around *those* specific friends. Do NOT say that *he* should not be around his friends, but that *you* prefer not to ... although you would like to be friends with him.