This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about the rock saying this after raw?
01-06-2013, 11:36 PM
What do you think about the rock saying this after raw?
- The Rock posted the following on Twitter after tonight’s RAW:

“?..I was passionate about my words tonight ’cause I meant them. It’s not a joke to me. It’s my word. My family. My LOVE for my fans and WWE.”

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 11:44 PM

The fued is scripted

Ads

Yeah hes trying to make up for the lame promo he gave to you ballerina lovers

lol ohh and Hmm wasnt the Rock on Hannah Montana Getting His Nails Done? You would know that right?

I believe nuthin he says.
Passionate enough to actuly come to an arena?No he is to good for that.
Talks about Cena saying something to him face to face but is never around if he means that he is a retarded

I think that he's being honest. He's only one man, and he's allowed to do whatever he wants, whether it be wrestling or acting. I have never once doubted his love for his fans and the WWE, but since he left for "Hollywood" everybody has been calling him a sell-out. Just because he felt he accomplished all that he could at the time, and wanted to start acting full time doesn't make him a sell-out. Hell, Stone Cold is making movies/tv shows too, but he retired first, so I guess that makes it okay. Some WWE fans really p*ss me off... they b*tch about EVERY LITTLE THING. "OMG The Rock sold out! I hate Super Cena! I can't believe The Miz is champion! I hate Randy Orton, he acts like a robot! Are you freaking kidding me, Alberto Del Rio won the Royal Rumble? For real? Vickie Guerrero is SO annoying! Triple H is back, but his comeback kind of sucked."

It doesn't matter what the WWE tries to do, someone, somewhere is bound to complain. Give it a rest, people!

EDIT: And to everybody saying The Rock wasn't "man enough" to come to Buffalo, I'm pretty sure it was so that he could SHOW everybody that he has his WWF/E titles on DISPLAY at his home, where he can see them everyday. Jesus Christ.